January Blog Stats
This post is an unusual post for me, but I thought this month turned out to be an exciting month for my blog. I haven't blogged much this month as I have been studying for my Azure Administrator Associate certification, which I passed, the 3+ hours every night for the last month has paid off. Funny enough, my blog has broken a new record for page views, topping over 3.2k views in a month, my previous best was around 2.5k. I am so grateful for everyone taking the time to visit and here are my top 10 posts by growth this month.
- Mounting Azure Blog Storage Locally - 400%
- Using OneDrive with Linux - 382%
- Installing Azure Storage Explorer on Linux - 331%
- How to configure logging for Terraform - 283%
- Using PowerShell scripts from Bash - 215%
- Deploying Dash to Azure App Service - 135%
- Warp Single Executable .NET Core App - 100%
- Deploying Dash to Elastic Beanstalk - 72%
- .NET Core Development on Ubuntu 18.10 - 70%
- AWS EKS and Kubernetes External DNS - 60%
Now, this is an interesting list, and the interest in Azure, Linux, PowerShell, and Python jump out at me. Since those seem to be what is driving traffic and where my interests have been naturally shifting I am going to focus on bringing all those together in some interesting posts that I have planned.
Thanks for reading,
If you enjoy the content then consider buying me a coffee.